A. Returns Policy – Consumers (i.e. Not Business to Business Sales)
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, your consumer rights (as a member of the public and not a Business) are:
1. Goods can be returned as follows:
Notification is given to us via email (email@example.com) within fourteen (14) days (not including Weekends or Bank Holiday’s) after the day on which the goods are received. (NOTE: It would be in your interest to telephone the company on 01295 770000 to confirm that your email has been received concerning the return of the goods)
2. If the company agrees that the requirements of the Distance Selling Regulations have been fulfilled, then the customer must return the goods to: Lee Sanitation Ltd. Wharf Road, Fenny Compton, Warwickshire, CV47 2FE
3. Goods must be returned at the CUSTOMER’S EXPENSE.
4. Refunds will be made within 30 days of the consumer advising that the goods are not required.
5. Goods supplied must be in the original packaging, undamaged and must not have been installed in any way.
6. The company reserves the right not to accept the return of goods by the customer, outside the terms of the Distance Selling Regulations.
B. Returns Policy – Business to Business Sales
1. The company reserves the right NOT to accept returns from Business to Business transactions.
2. The company reserves the right NOT to accept the return of goods by the customer, outside the terms of the Distance Selling Regulations.
C. Refunds –NOT covered by the Distance Selling Regulations
1. The company reserves the right not to accept return of goods by customers outside the terms to the distance selling regulations.
2. IF the company accepts the return of goods the MINIMUM RESTOCKING CHARGE will be 20% of the PURCHASE PRICE (see website) BEFORE VAT.
3. The goods must be returned at the PURCHASERS EXPENSE.
4. If the Company agrees to accept the return of goods, the Customer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by ourselves.
D. Damaged Goods
If goods are received in damaged condition, the customer must advise the company by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and by phone (01295 770000) without delay.
1. The company will immediately arrange for the collection of the damaged goods and arrange for the delivery of a replacement item.
2. If goods are returned as ‘damaged’ and are found not to be damaged, customer will be liable for the return delivery charge, where applicable.
We reserve the right to make cancellation charges for any orders cancelled prior to delivery. Where goods have been ordered to customers' individual specifications, the cancellation charge may be substantial.
The foregoing warranty is given without prejudice to purchasers' statutory rights.
Lee Sanitation Ltd.
Wharf Road, Fenny Compton, Warwickshire, CV47 2FE, England.
Tel: +44(0)1295 770000 Fax: +44(0)1295 770022
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.leesan.com