Tru Design Aquavalve Electronic Diverter Valve, 12v or 24v DC
Available in 12v or 24v DC
The success of the Manual Aquavalve (Y Valve) and positive response from the marine industry led our design team to develop the Electronic Diverter Valve, which has become a problem solver for many modern marine plumbing installations.
The TruDesign Electronic Diverter Valve allows the diverting valve to be operated from a bridge with the push of a button on the supplied control panel. The indicators on the control panel show the current position of the valve. The valve has two positions 'holding tank' or 'overboard'.
- Electronic activation of the Diverter Valve from control panel
- Lock function to "overboard" or "holding tank"
- Clear indication on control panel as to current valve position
- Versatility of installation with a vast range of hose and bend adapters
- Compatible with Manual Aquavalve adapters
- Stainless steel fastenings
- Each valve seal tested to check no o’ring leakage
- Valves are individually tested on assembly to 10 PSI
- Duel Voltage - 12 volt DC or 24 Volt DC input
Only LeeSan truly specialise in toilets, call to speak to our knowledgeable staff.
A full specification of this product will be completed shortly.