Tru Design Long Skin Fittings
TruDesign Long Skin Fittings comply to ISO 9093-2. and ABYC H-27 (when used with ABYC Collar)
Designed and made in New Zealand, the Skin Fitting body and nut are moulded from a glass-reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres provide dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness and dimensional stability.
These properties allow a significant weight reduction over metallic fittings. TruDesign Skin Fittings eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings.
When used in below waterline applications, a Ball Valve should be directly connected and installed as per manufacturers instructions for safety and compliance to relevant marine standards.
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight.
- Compatible with all hull types - Can be used on aluminium, steel, wood or GRP hulls up to 100mm thick.
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion.
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints.
- UV resistant - Will not degrade or discolour with ultraviolet light from the sun.
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Paintable - Can be painted with all types of antifouling.
- Limited Warranty TruDesign accepts no responsibility for Ball Valves or Skin Fittings which are not installed as per manufacturers instructions.
Only LeeSan truly specialise in toilets, call to speak to our knowledgeable staff.
A full specification of this product will be completed shortly.