A Revolution in Tank Monitoring
The new Gobius Pro measures tanks of all kinds
of materials and fluids from the outside. Now
with Bluetooth communication built into
every sensor. And a clever builtin calibration
functionality saves time and minimizes cost.
Sensor Technology with Bluetooth
You could say “Knock and listen” but it’s more sophisticated than that. A Gobius sensor exerts force onto a tank wall and causes it to vibrate. An accelerometer is part of the sensor and it measures the vibrations. The processor’s algorithm calculates a vibration value each time the sensor performs a measurement.
The Gobius Pro sensor is mounted on the outside of metal or plastic fluid tanks. No more mounting on the inside of the tank, no more drilling of holes. The sensor can work alone on a tank but also together with several Gobius Pro sensors.
The sensor has built-in Bluetooth communication for
Android and iOS phones. In addition, the sensor has two outputs for integration, for example, in Bus-systems, control relays, lights or buzzers. Useful for all kinds of fluids, like fresh water, fuel, oil, grey/black water and waste water.
- Quick and easy installation
- Bluetooth communication
- 2 digital outputs, on/of signals
- Mounted on the outside of the tank, nothing on the inside
- No need to drill holes
- Easy to retrofit on tank already installed
- Never in contact with the contents of the tank
- Handles tanks with aggressive and sterile liquids
- No risk of leakage or odour
- All setup using phone or tablet
- Use up to 9 sensors on one tank
- Choose to calibrate with full or empty tank
- Online Support
Only LeeSan truly specialise in toilets, call to speak to our knowledgeable staff.