Cinderella Incinerator Toilets
What is an incineration toilet?
When choosing the Cinderella Incineration Toilet, you are assured an environmentally friendly alternative. The ash remains are completely sterile and contain nutrients like potassium and phosphorus, ideal for fertilising your garden.
An incineration toilet burns biological waste at high temperatures, leaving only an insignificant quantity of ash amounting to the equivalent of about one teacup for four people during one week of use.
Waste is burned in an enclosed incineration chamber, and combustion gases are expelled through a separate ventilation pipe.
Incineration toilets are a complete waste solution, in that they get rid of ALL waste without having to be collected and transported elsewhere. Most other toilet systems on the market require that the user transports the end waste to a suitable deposit, but with the Cinderella Incineration Toilet, the odorless and hygienic solution ends up as biodegradable ash, perfect for fertilizing our gardens.
Incineration toilets are a popular alternative for toilet installations even in the most remote areas, since the solution does not require a water supply or a costly drainage solution. Cinderella offers several types of incineration toilets using both electricity and gas as sources of energy.
Why choose an incineration toilet?
The freedom to build and travel demands finding practical solutions in our everyday lives. Not the least of which is arriving at comfortable and innovative solutions to handling biological waste.
Many challenges with regards to water supply, drainage solutions and infrastructure for vacation homes and other quarters are easily solved with the Cinderella. People often face major costs and strict regulations when installing sanitary solutions. In remote areas, running water, drains and electricity are still difficult to access, but an incineration toilet makes it possible to achieve approximately the same level of comfort enjoyed at home, without major costs and installation work for water and plumbing.
Incineration toilets require little space and are simple to install, resulting in significant savings on the total installation cost.
Why choose Cinderella?
- The Cinderella toilet system is manufactured in Norway and is the market leader in Europe, with more than 60,000 customers worldwide. Our toilets are quality products, very reliable in operation and well-functioning in any environment, any temperature.
- Cinderella incorporates software that adapts and optimizes the incineration process according to the amount of waste being processed for energy efficient utilization.
- Cinderella is equipped with an information display for operational messages (Comfort)
- Cinderella's capacity is higher than that of other incineration toilets and it is the only product of its kind that will notify you when the ash container needs to be emptied.
- Cinderella is the only incineration toilet that is both childproof and approved by NEMKO (The Norwegian Certification Agency), and it is impossible to access the incineration chamber while it is processing.
- With its clean lines and high quality finish, Cinderella makes a favorable impression in any bath or toilet room, regardless of standard. Cinderella is best in test, according to Testfakta Sweden.
More in this section